Friday, April 20, 2007

Plugs and plaster

Things are moving along inside the house - the electrical sub contractors were on site today putting in the pipes for the upper floor electrics. Lucky we were also on site - as they were originally working to an old plan! On the upside this meant that we could also add a couple of additional extra points - which we didn't think about when doing our plans last year.

Meanwhile down in the lower floor the workers have been starting to plaster over the bare brick walls (which already have the electric pipes inside).

1 comment:

Nath said...

Hi Tammy and Ian !
I'm glad to see that your house project is progressing well, I'm looking forward to seeing the final shots !
I hope everything is well, from my side a 6-month little boy Lucas brings joy everyday to my 645 square feet flat ! :-)
Kind regards,
Nathalie Labia.